Sunday, July 31, 2011

Quick update

I just wanted to touch base with the folks out there who are following the Lorne v. NSP saga.  Lorne has been asking for the return of his religious materials for about 3 weeks now.  Quite honestly, I am sure that they are in the Carson City landfill by now.  However, one must try to get them back.  Repeated requests to the NSP warden have done nothing to further the return of Lorne's religious materials.  I kind of think that Lorne's move to NSP so suddenly was a direct result of the grievances he has filed against NSP as well as my letters asking "where is his stuff?" He was also recently denied access to pill call by the same CO who took his financial information back on June 29th.

I think that NSP and NDOC are hoping that Lorne's move to SDCC will make him quit or give up asking for that material back.  It is my hope that those organizations that I have contacted will make a quick decision to assist him or not.  In the end, Lorne still has to fight all these internal processes just get stuff like his CD player replaced (he is without a pillow again too) Lorne will also be putting in transfer requests to get out of SDCC and move to one of the facilities up north (Warm Springs, NNCC or Lovelock)

I miss Lorne and my heart is aching for him.  Last night I had a dream that I was in prison too...and I guess I am in some ways.  At this point, all I can hope for is that this will soon end but it's not looking like it will be anytime soon.

No comments: